Please note we will be CLOSED on December 24th & December 25th and January 1st & 2nd!
An entertainment fee of $10 or $15 per person will be added to your bill depending on the location of your table.
Who are we?
Welcome to The House of Jazz (Maison du Jazz) in Laval! Our Montreal location has been a landmark of entertainment, cuisine, and history. Built by French Montrealer Georges Durst, House of Jazz has been a home to Canada’s finest Jazz musicians since 1981. Now we invite you to take a tour of the House of Jazz in Laval and discover the many facets of this entertainment haven.
We hope to see and serve you soon at the House of Jazz in Laval!
Contemporary/Modern - Steakhouse - Cajun - Smokehouse - Fine Dining - Resto-Bar - Wine Bar
Call us for more info about our Private Monte Carlo - Business Class section which includes:
- VIP access to the best seats in the house to see the live shows
- VIP access to our lounge (25 people)
- VIP access to our private room 'Bijou'
- Reserved locker for your bottles of wine
- Service by the bottle
- Choice of special menus including mixed platters, caviar, foie gras, terrine, delicatessen (charcuterie) and more.
Capacity: 170 + 30 (Bar)
Dinner & Dance - Dinner & Show - Extensive Wine List - Fine Dining - Good for Groups - Happy Hour - Live Entertainment - Lounge - Parking Available - Private Room - Resto-Bar - Terrace - Theme / Unique Experience - Wide Beer Selection - Wine Bar
Mentioned in the following lists: